DATE: MAY 29, 2017
SUBJECT: SPILL BOAT,WATER TAXI AND LANDING CRAFT
The FSM Petroleum Corporation, dba Vital, has 13 facilities throughout the FSM, Guam and Nauru, and is involved in the inland commercial, international aviation, international marine and retail service station sectors, power generation and coconut product development. Our primary mandate is to ensure a secure supply of petroleum products at the lowest long-run-average-cost.
Scope of Works
Vital require the following:
- 70 ton payload Landing Craft for suitable for inter-island movement of cargo/heavy equipment in Tonoas, Chuuk.
- A high speed, sea coast fly bridge passenger boat for use as a Water Taxi/Water Ambulance.
- 5 work boats/oil spill response vessels for all FSM and Nauru operating locations.We therefore seek the services of appropriately qualified and reputable contractors to undertake this contract. Vital require the works and additional materials to be bid as one package.
Expression of Interest
- Contractor must complete an EOI form providing the following details:
- General information
- Company experience
- Financial competency
- Workforce capacity
- EquipmentOther Terms and Conditions
- This project is being solicited, will be awarded and executed in accordance with Vital Energy’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Payment shall be made in accordance to the offer and procurement procedures.
- All works shall be carried out in accordance to Vital Energy’s Health, Safety andEnvironmental Policy.
- All quotes shall be in US Dollars.
- All quotes shall be valid for minimum of 30 days.
- Vital Energy reserves the right to negotiate to achieve the final costing of thisproject.
- Vital Energy reserves the right to not award this project to the lowest bidder.
Target Date Requirements:
May 26, 2017
June 5, 2017
Notification of RFx
June 9, 2017
Submission of EOI
Please submit your EOI:
In person to: Garry Garsain, Procurement Manager, Vital FSMPC HQ, Pohnpei
By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post: P.O. Box 1762, Kolonia, Pohnpei 96914, Federated States of Micronesia
If you should have any questions, please contact by phone (+691 320 6364) or email.
Please download the PDF of the full EOI by clicking HERE.