C4L – Landing Craft
Date: April 2, 2019
Subject: Landing Craft for Vital Energy C4Life Project
File Ref #: PC/A/6
RFP #: 2019-1
Vital Energy is seeking quotations for a landing craft for service in the FSM, in the Chuuk Lagoon and in the surrounding areas.
Vital FSMPC C4L require the means to transport cargo between Weno port/Beiken Island and Tonoas ICPF.
Typical cargo to be moved includes:
- 40’ containers on sidelifter (or chassis)
- 20’ containers/20’ Isotainers on sidelifter (or chassis)
- Loose cargo, and
- Heavy equipment (up to 35T excavator)
Landing craft must:
- Meet business requirement as outlined above (requires verification of deck loads, envelopes, stability, bow door loads and so on)
- Be less than 45m LOA and less than 500 DWT
- Able to land at public ramp in Weno, Chuuk and at Ichimanton dock (specs and freeboards attached)
- Comply with all relevant FSM shipping regulations and standards.
- Amenities for crew to live aboard
The successful vendor should be willing to provide:
- Mobilization and delivery to Chuuk, FSM
- Charter crew for a period of 3 to 6 months in Chuuk, FSM.
- All documentation and manuals including but not limited to: Operator, Shop, Parts manuals, Service schedules, GA drawings, Detailed drawings, P&ID and Wiring diagrams
- Stability book & ships logs
- Rates for annual overhaul (travel and other expenses to be covered by Vital)
- Supply of service and repair parts (1 year supply)
- Supply of critical spares
Preferred but not critical:
- Optional Crane for lifting small cargo/workboats.
Other Terms and Conditions
- This project is being solicited, will be awarded and executed in accordance with Vital Energy’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Payment shall be made in accordance to the offer and procurement procedures.
- All on-site works shall be carried out in accordance to Vital Energy’s Health, Safety and Environmental Policy.
- All proposals shall be in US Dollars.
- All offers shall be valid for minimum of 30 days.
- Vital Energy reserves the right to negotiate to achieve the final costing of this project.
- Vital Energy reserves the right to not award this project to the lowest bidder.
Target Date Requirements
|Request for Proposal||April 2, 2019|
|Proposal Deadline||April 15, 2019|
|Contract Award||April 22, 2019|
|Commencement of Contract||May 6, 2019|
Submission of Proposal
Please submit your proposal via:
Email, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hand-delivery, to: Vital Head Office, AMCRES Building, Yakipa & Kaselehlie Street, Kolonia, Pohnpei
Post, to: P.O. Box 1762 Kolonia, Pohnpei FSM 96941
If you should have any questions, please contact by phone or email.